I’ve posted a poll on the left side of my blog to see what everyone thinks Baby Tyler’s gender is. Be sure to participate! It won’t be long until we know. Below is a picture of my baby bump. It’s not much yet, but it’s definitely there. I’m 17 weeks now, so hopefully I’ll start feeling the baby kick soon. I can’t wait to feel those little feet inside me!
Wesley and I wanted a “theme” verse to pray for our baby’s life and we’ve decided on Philippians 1:10-11: “For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ’s return. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation – the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ – for this will bring much glory to God.”
Although we are praying many things for our baby, we are most importantly praying for his or her salvation and relationship with the Lord. Please join us in praying.
Don’t forget the poll – boy or girl?!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Boy or Girl?
Posted by Shelly at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
PRECIOUS!!
Love it! Did you take this at night? :)
Awww, look at you! I have the same shirt! :D
Baby girl you look precious!!! I can't wait to see y'all at Christmas.
Post a Comment